[Wikimedia-l] No access to the Uzbek Wikipedia in Uzbekistan

Anonymous User wikifriend2001 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 12:05:13 UTC 2013

Dear all, dear Tim,

I want to extend the "thank you" from the Uzbek Wikipedia community. I let
them use their own words (although, translated for the benefit of this
list).

user 1: wow, it's great! who has done it
user 2: wikimedia programmers
user 1; super! real heroes!
user 3: thank you, thank you, thank you!
user 4: so now we're waiting for google to index uzwiki
user 2: it's awesome, i cannot even express how awesome it is
user 2: Thank you guys for helping us. And special thanks to Tim Starling.
user 2: We're going to introduce Tim Starling day in Uzbek Wikipedia as well

I also pinged my contacts at Google, hoping that they can schedule the
reindexing soon. Thanks to everyone involved.

Rahmat va salomlar!