[Wikimedia-l] Info: Election for WCA Chairperson

Markus Glaser markus.glaser at wikimedia.de
Mon Feb 25 16:08:40 UTC 2013

I think the point about "representing" vs. "serving" was well understood
in the London meeting. The planned outcome is a series of actions that
serve all the chapters and even other entities. This will be our main
focus. As I said before, when it comes to "representing", though, an
opt-in model is the best way to go.

Markus

Markus Glaser
WCA Council Member (WMDE)