[Wikimedia-l] New board of Wikimedia Taiwan for 2013~2014

Ted Chien hsiangtai.chien at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 08:35:54 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Just to let you know that we have board changes in Wikimedia Taiwan. At December 15 Saturday we have held AGM in Taipei and we have elected the new board. Here's the new board members:

* Hsiang-Tai Chien (aka Ted, User:Htchien), Chairman (former Secretary), hsiangtai.chien at gmail.com (mailto:hsiangtai.chien at gmail.com)
* Jui-Lin Chen (aka Dennis, zh:User:Supaplex), Secretary (new), b92612009 at gmail.com
* Chung-Ming Wang (zh:User:Mingwangx), Member (re-elected), mingwangx at gmail.com
* Yuan Chang (zh:User:Ffaarr), Member (reelected)
* Shih-Han Lin (aka Alex, User:Alexsh), Member (new), alexsh.tw at gmail.com
* Tsun-En Chang (aka Andrew, User:Ch.andrew), Member (new), chandrew1119 at gmail.com
* Yu-Chen Hsu (aka KJ, User:KaurJmeb), Supervisory Member (former Member)
* Cheng-Yi Chang (aka MGDesigner, User:Shoichi), Supervisory Member (former Member), shoichi.chou at gmail.com
* Hsiao-Ting Yu (User:Littlebtc), Supervisory Member (new)

We also approved the followings in the AGM:

* 2012 Activity & Financial Annual Report

* Future Plans for 2013:

** Rework plan for our official website (it's been scheduled to be online before end of February).

** Wikimedia Promotional Project

We have planned to do promotional activities in following aspects in 2013:

1. Promotions in Campus.
2. Local Wikis (Wikis for local residents)

** Wikimedia Volunteer Certification Program

Currently Universities in Taiwan are been requested by the government to make students to attend some volunteer programs to get credits each semester, so we wish to approach them via this program.

More reports from Wikimedia Taiwan will be available soon.

--
Ted Chien
Software Engineer (Android / iOS / Windows)

Twitter: http://twitter.com/htchien
LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/htchien
the sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!
http://donate.wikimedia.org (http://donate.wikimedia.org/)

--
Chinese Christian Network Development Association
http://www.ccnda.org