[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Foundation's support of OTRS

Rjd0060 rjd0060.wiki at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:09:45 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 11:54 AM, MZMcBride <z at mzmcbride.com> wrote:

> >[Sumana does ALL THE THINGS]
> >
> >This is a wonderful response. Thank you!
>
> Completely agreed. Thank you, Sumana! It seems like we're headed in a good
> direction.

Yes, Sumana.  I look forward to seeing what information your work can bring
us.

Whether the software is upgraded, changed or clean-installed...it really
doesn't matter on our end of things.  Any of these options would likely
improve things on both the part of the volunteers using the system, and the
ops team maintaining it.

--

Ryan
User:Rjd0060