[Wikimedia-l] Big Fat Brussels Gathering

Mathieu Stumpf psychoslave at culture-libre.org
Wed Feb 20 08:37:06 UTC 2013

Le 2013-02-19 18:06, Jan Engelmann a écrit :
> Let’s get started and talk about this challenge! Your input and ideas
> on the aforementioned Meta page are highly appreciated. To discuss
> the
> working methods of an EU Policy Group and develop a project plan
> together, we suggest to meet face-to-face in Brussels for one day and
> a half. Wikimedia Deutschland would be happy to organize this
> kick-off-gathering in March/April. We’d like to ask interested
> Wikimedians to join us there. Please use the doodle below to identify
> the most suitable date:

Very interesting project I think, so I would be really happy to come.
Should each participant find where to sleep by its own means, or do we
organize that together ?

> http://doodle.com/ntiz6gup7z49e7p5
>
> (Please choose either a friday/saturday or saturday/sunday option.)

Please consider using services based on free software, wikimedia could
even provide an instance of such a service. I think this would be more
consistent with our free culture goal. Here are working solutions you
can use :
- http://framadate.org/
- http://studs.u-strasbg.fr/infos_sondage.php

(sorry only french interfaces seems available on those, but hey it's
free software, anyone is welcome to make a bug report/patch ;)

--
Association Culture-Libre
http://www.culture-libre.org/