[Wikimedia-l] Looking back at the London Conference

Charles Andrès charles.andres.wmch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 08:22:23 UTC 2013

Hello,

In fact this mailing list has already been created since  a while, it's just not used for the moment.

The question of the hosting hasn't been discuss in this way, for the WCA  WMCH is offering the hosting of chapters mailing list, "chapters wiki", and some "chapter wiki". So it has just been natural to create the mailing list on WMCH server.

It's an illustration of active step the WCA could take.

The idea behind offer such "IT" service is to avoid to people to have to reinvent the wheel swell as an optimization of the cost, by sharing a server.

Cheers

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch