[Wikimedia-l] Schedule for FDC Round 2 and guidelines for the process

Anasuya Sengupta asengupta at wikimedia.org
Thu Feb 7 21:52:29 UTC 2013

I wanted to do a quick follow-up to remind everyone that for Year 1 of the
FDC, we had agreed that there would be no Letter of Intent (LoI) required
of those entities wanting to apply.[1] So for those interested in applying
for Round 2, what is required is to close all eligibility gaps by February
15.

Thanks,
Anasuya

[1]