[Wikimedia-l] Strange, surprising, bold and unnecessary - reply to the WMF board statement

Markus Glaser markus.glaser at wikimedia.de
Wed Feb 6 23:58:24 UTC 2013

Am 07.02.2013 00:50, schrieb Thomas Dalton:
> The first draft was rejected - James is talking about Theo's draft.
> Was that also explicitly rejected?

Let's put it that way: it was not considered for approval by the WCA
Council. That says nothing about the quality of Theo's draft, though. We
decided to focus on the place of incorporation first. While I personally
did not think that's the top priority, it was considered to be by a lot
of Council members. The order of issues to decide on was: place of
incorporation, SG, budget. We had indication that the income side was
secured enough to employ an SG and develop a budget together with
her/him within the first half year.

Best,
Markus

--