[Wikimedia-l] Strange, surprising, bold and unnecessary - reply to the WMF board statement

Charles Andrès charles.andres.wmch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 15:52:24 UTC 2013

In the WCA model the decision making power is held by the council, it means by the assembly of all chapters, there is no high power statutory position.

And any chapter can be a member of the Chapter association.

charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch