[Wikimedia-l] Dells are backdoored

MZMcBride z at mzmcbride.com
Mon Dec 30 09:26:57 UTC 2013

Craig Franklin wrote:
>Jasper has tried to give you honest, useful information based on his
>actual experience and expertise in the matter, without drawing too much
>attention to your clear lack of knowledge on this topic.  He deserves
>better than sarcasm and insults from you.

Quite.

"[...] the poster boy of corporate tax abuses, Microsoft OEM bundling
abuses, and NSA collaboration [...]"

That's pretty poetic, though, isn't it? Can we sell that on a coffee mug
or pillow? :-)

James: I can't be the only one who feels that your posts are often a bit,
err, off the wall. Though they certainly add flavor to the list, so it's
difficult to do more than smile and shrug. Perhaps others feel otherwise.

MZMcBride