[Wikimedia-l] Mobile starting page design for Zero users

Yuri Astrakhan yastrakhan at wikimedia.org
Fri Dec 6 23:36:35 UTC 2013

Just to clarify - the banner text, unlike the rest of the page, is written
and translated into many languages by the telecoms (see below). I'm much
more concerned with how the community wants to work with the rest of that
page and what text it should contain.

** English examples I have seen:
Enjoy Browsing Wikipedia for free with <Company>
Free Wikipedia access by <Company>
Free Wikipedia access provided by <Company>
Free Wikipedia from <Company>
Wikipedia @ ZERO CHARGE from <Company>
Wikipedia access offered by <Company>