[Wikimedia-l] Proposal - Training for Wikimedia movement boards

Dariusz Jemielniak darekj at alk.edu.pl
Mon Aug 26 05:19:04 UTC 2013

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 10:21 AM, Federico Leva (Nemo)
<nemowiki at gmail.com>wrote:

> All the options of "external training" I'm aware of are cheaper than
> international workshops (I don't know about Boardsource and specially-hired
> consultants).

you mean locally organized training? Perhaps, especially if the board
members could join running courses (rather than have one tailor-made,
although our movement specifics would make it a bit less useful). Of
course, there would be no added value of stimulating cross-chapter
collaboration, knowledge exchange, etc.

best,

dj