[Wikimedia-l] [Job] OpenGLAM Community Manager

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga at okfn.org
Thu Aug 22 12:25:49 UTC 2013

The Open Knowledge Foundation is looking for a part time (20 hours per
week) community manager to help build our growing network of cultural
heritage professionals, researchers and hackers working to open up
data and content held by galleries, libraries, archives and museums
(GLAMs) on the web.

Role description: The Open Knowledge Foundation is recruiting a
community manager with experience in the field of open cultural
heritage data and/or the Digital Humanities to work on the OpenGLAM
initiative and Digitised Manuscripts to Europeana project.

Dead line: Applications close on 16th September 2013.

More details at: http://okfn.org/jobs/#OpenGLAMCommunityManager

I think it would be useful to share with your local Wikimedia groups,
mainly those good in GLAM activities.

Tom

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
OKF Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre