[Wikimedia-l] [Wikidata-l] Meeting about the support of Wiktionary in Wikidata

Mathieu Stumpf psychoslave at culture-libre.org
Fri Aug 9 12:17:22 UTC 2013

Le 2013-08-09 13:04, Romaine Wiki a écrit :
> Are there much users from Wiktionary in Hong Kong? I do not think any
> of the Dutch users is, I can't say for others.
>
> I think it would be essential that this subject is discussed inside
> the wider Wiktionary community. To me the group of users
> participating
> is too narrow. Also is a mailing list not handy as most of the users
> from Wiktionary do not read that. I think a Wikt-community wide
> discussion is needed.

I agree, and I think meta would be the most obvious channel for such
a discussion.

As said in the previous email, there's already [[Wiktionary future]]
which is waiting for contributions and discussion on meta. Anyway,
whatever the canal, it would be realy important to make aware as
much contributors as possible aware of this initiative, so they can
provide relevant feedback specific to their needs.

> Romaine

> for
> the Wikidata project." <wikidata-l at lists.wikimedia.org>, "Wikimedia
>  Date: Friday, August 9, 2013, 4:43 AM
>
>  Hi,
>

>  If there is someone in Wikimania interested in participating
>  in the talks about the future support of Wiktionary in
>  Wikidata, we will having a discussion about the several
>  proposals.
>

> http://wikimania2013.wikimedia.org/wiki/Support_of_Wiktionary_in_Wikidata
>
>  Date : Saturday, 10 Aug, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
>

>  Place: Y520 (block Y, 5th floor)