[Wikimedia-l] Visual Editor "temporary" opt-out

Peter Southwood peter.southwood at telkomsa.net
Tue Aug 6 17:54:22 UTC 2013

Evidence that most long term editors are frothing at the mouth would be a
good start, evidence that the rollout of VE has had a significant impact on
long term editor retention, either way, even evidence that WP is in rapid
decline that is in any way related to VE, positively or negatively,
Cheers,
Peter