[Wikimedia-l] NSA

Todd Allen toddmallen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 02:11:41 UTC 2013

Also keep in mind that WMF has explicitly stated that they received no such
demand. If they had, they still could say "If we had received such a
demand, we couldn't legally discuss it", still comply with the order, and
let us read between the lines. While I don't always agree with WMF, I have
more regard for them than to think they would flat out lie about a matter
that important.