[Wikimedia-l] Why not everyone have the right to vote in the Board & FDC elections?

Itzik Edri itzik at infra.co.il
Tue Apr 30 10:03:53 UTC 2013

Ting, you completely twisted things. I didn't criticize Election Committee,
or blamed them. Especially I didn't said they doing a bad job. I didn't
even mentioned them. I just raised the issue and said clearly that it is
something that has been around from the previous elections and wondered
whether we should consider the issue. Your offended tone and defensiveness
is not helpful to the discussion.