[Wikimedia-l] movement partners

Ziko van Dijk vandijk at wmnederland.nl
Mon Apr 29 20:53:39 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am not quite sure what will be the future of the "Movement partners". I
can imagine that a museum (for example) can be a partner in an initiative
set up by the WMF, a chapter or a thorg.
WMNL and Teylers Museum together started the "Teylers Challenge", a edit
competition. The museum could use the logo on its site, as a part of the
joint initiative. When such an initiative is over, its over, so simple is
it.
But maybe I did not fully understand the concept of the Movement partners.
Kind regards
Ziko

Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland
dr. Ziko van Dijk, voorzitter