[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Re: Wikipedia FYI

David Richfield davidrichfield at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 19:57:04 UTC 2013

That's a good point: the activity of proofreading is inherently less likely
to cause controversy than the activity of building a neutral, comprehensive
encyclopedia, so it's probably naturally likely to attract people who are
less inclined to argue, and the topics are also likely to be easier to
resolve. I never thought about it that way.

David Richfield
+27718539985
Sent from a mobile device.