[Wikimedia-l] Info: Wikimedia Conference feedback - Grazie mille!

Fae faewik+glam at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 10:21:11 UTC 2013

I would like to give a personal thankyou to WMIT for successfully
taking on the scary challenge of hosting the Wikimedia Conference.

We can all see the team has put in a huge amount of effort and
creativity into the conference. I loved visiting Milan for the first
time, and being hosted in such a lovely venue and hotel (I can
recommend eating out in Milan, all the food I have had here has been
excellent). I look forward to being invited again :-D

I'm in the feedback session right now, and I think there are excellent
learning points to make to make life easier for our next host.

Grazie mille!
Fae
--
Fae faewik at gmail.com http://j.mp/faewm