[Wikimedia-l] [wca] Telco on Friday

Markus Glaser markus.glaser at wikimedia.de
Wed Apr 3 13:31:59 UTC 2013

Pierre-Selim,

in addition to the email you quote below, I sent out a Doodle request on
23.3 and a reminder on 27.3 on chapters-l. I assume all council members
are reading chapters-l and I want to keep organisational stuff off
wikimedia-l. WCA related mails are tagged with [wca] in the mail subject
so council members and interested parties can easily identify them. How
do you think we can improve the process?

@Manuel Schneider, if you are reading this, can we use wca-announce-l
for Doodeling, as I think all council members are listed there?

Best,
Markus

--
Markus Glaser