[Wikimedia-l] Page Curation launch on English Wikipedia

Fabrice Florin fflorin at wikimedia.org
Wed Sep 26 16:46:56 UTC 2012

Hello Richard, John and Parnall,

Thank you so much for your kind words about Page Curation!

We are delighted that this new tool works well for you. It was created in close collaboration with many editors on the English Wikipedia and other projects, who played an important role in its development. Thank you all for your great insights and generous guidance!

For a quick overview on how Page Curation works, watch this video tour:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Page_Curation/Video

To try the tool for yourself, head over to the New Pages Feed:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:NewPagesFeed
(you must be logged in as auto-confirmed editor to review new pages)

After you've had a chance to use it, we invite you to leave suggestions for improvement on our talkpage:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Page_Curation

Thanks again to everyone who made this tool possible. It was a true pleasure to collaborate with so many community members.

To be continued soon, I hope ...

Fabrice Florin, Product Manager
Wikimedia Foundation Editor Engagement team
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Editor_Engagement