[Wikimedia-l] Russian Wikipedia goes on strike

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Mon Sep 24 22:31:34 UTC 2012

I wonder if a few iconic Islamic related expressions could not also be
included such as burning or threatening to burn a copy of the Koran?
There would have to be scienter, knowing its significance, of course; a
fact that was not present in a recent case in Pakistan where a
developmentally handicapped young woman was charged.

Fred