[Wikimedia-l] Upcoming Survey, Feedback requested, and Office Hour

charles andrès charles.andres at wikimedia.ch
Fri Sep 14 07:57:54 UTC 2012

Dear Jan-Bart,
Unfortunately the exact wordings was "I'll point out also that there are zero real-world implications for the survey results".

Because we all agree that there is now such thing like a zero real-world impact survey, we really hope that the raw results of this survey will be made as public as possible (privacy issue), and that in the future , survey including question about WMF partners (chapters are not the only ones) will be done since the very beginning in collaboration with all the partners involved.

sincerely

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch