[Wikimedia-l] commons promotion

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Thu Sep 13 11:10:49 UTC 2012

On Thu, 13 Sep 2012 12:48:28 +0200, Jan-Bart de Vreede wrote:
> Hey
> Agreed that we might want to focus on wikipedia as a destination for
> the pictures ("please donate your pictures for use on wikipedia")
>
> Jan-Bart

Btw it occurred to me that we never (to the best of my knowledge) tun a
Wikipedia banner asking to donate pictures. Smth like to take a World
Heritage site article without illustrations, or a town, and to say that
this is easy to illustrate in several clicks - just to donate pictures.
Or about "your town".

Cheers
Yaroslav