[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Travel Guide: Board statement

Stefan Fussan stefan at fussan.de
Fri Sep 7 20:30:09 UTC 2012

We have a complete set of articles and pictures including the complete
history (August 2012 just a day before they disabled the api). We are
about to migrate all articles on Wikivoyage. A test of Wikitravel:en
articles and wikitravel:shared pictures on Wikivoyage is running. So we
have a Wikivoyag/en and a second shared: now.  Its the first step to
move it to the WMF.

Please take participate on the discussion - especially concerning the
proper attribution...

http://www.wikivoyage.org/general/Talk:Migration_FAQ#4._Legal_issues