[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Wikimedia Foundation Seeks Declaratory Relief in response to Legal Threats from Internet Brands

Richard Symonds richard.symonds at wikimedia.org.uk
Fri Sep 7 14:04:26 UTC 2012

Good luck to everyone concerned from the UK Chapter! James in particular
has been doing some very interesting things in the UK recently, which we're
very grateful for.

As to the trademark infringement, I think it stems not from "Wikivoyage",
but instead from James' alleged use of the phrase "Wiki Travel Guide"...

Richard Symonds
Wikimedia UK
0207 065 0992