[Wikimedia-l] Wikipedia redefined -- typography and UX and such

Mono monomium at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 00:06:26 UTC 2012

They have no financial means or interest in doing so, Deryck. They are a
design studio trying to push their work to prospective employers. Although
they could serve ads alongside the content, they do not have the
advertising budget to facilitate any sort of uptake. Plus, they could never
compete in Google.

The only way Wikipedia's interface will improve is if we demand to improve
it.