[Wikimedia-l] Wikivoyage project launch/migration update

Roland Unger roland.unger at soziologie.uni-halle.de
Mon Nov 12 06:46:19 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

the Wikivoyage e.V. got the xml files of more language versions, I
think also for es, fi, hu, ja, pl, pt, ro and zh from user Wrh2.

I saw pt running. The initStats maintenance scripts for pt shows:

Counting total edits...77254
Counting number of articles...3109
Counting total pages...5873
Counting number of users...1770
Counting number of images...0
Counting total page views...1

But there were no users who helped us to check to contents.

I am also not sure if the databases are OK. Unfortunately I am
not so much familar with databases to give a more detailed
answer.

Yours Roland