[Wikimedia-l] Are you planning a hackathon in 2013? Please let us know.

Noopur noopur.raval at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 14:07:07 UTC 2012

Dear Erik,

I know of two volunteers, Harsh and Sheel from India who have been keen to
organize hackathons and help with localization. Sumana had offered to help
us out and we realized that only links or information doesn't really help.
So, we thought doing a Skype call where someone can walk people through the
little details or answer specific questions would be great. Another
thought, webcasting some such developer meets could also be great learning.
Just thought I'd put this out because I am sure there are more Indian
editors who would love to join in if there's such a call.

Hope to see more hackathons and tech events soon :)

Best
Noopur