[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] [Tech/Product] Engineering/Product org structure

Philippe Beaudette philippe at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 7 20:18:44 UTC 2012

One thing that I really like here:  Terry specifically calls out past
projects (ArticleFeedbackTool, PageCuration, MoodBar), as things that his
team continues to support, though in a less structured/rigid/team-based
method (my own interpretation of what he said).  I want to say that this
has been a massive help to me - it's nice to know that features aren't
abandoned when deployed, and that - for the time they're out there - we
still support them.

pb

Philippe Beaudette
Director, Community Advocacy