[Wikimedia-l] Democratizing the Wikimedia Foundation

Anders Wennersten mail at anderswennersten.se
Sat Nov 3 14:32:45 UTC 2012

Federico Leva (Nemo) skrev 2012-11-03 15:03:

> Frankly, I think it's certainly not needed to "dramatize" it even less
> than it currently is (i.e. to increase its rubberstamping hall
> appearance).
>
> Nemo

I do no understand.
If they have a  "rubberstamping hall appearance" who is then perceived
as having the power to decide.  And do you mean the preparation process
is so excellent so no direct action is needed by the Board (which I
would  take to be the ultimate sign of a well functioning democracy)
what is then the issue at hand in this thread?
Anders