[Wikimedia-l] The new narrowed focus by WMF - notification methods for important Meta discussions

ENWP Pine deyntestiss at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 18:14:20 UTC 2012

I must have missed the announcement in the Signpost. I think of Signpost as an ENWP publication, not a Meta publication. Do we have an equivalent list of announcements for Meta somewhere? I would have at least expected to see something posted in https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Goings-on, and I don’t see a reason *not* to make a separate post to this list, given the importance of these changes for WMF and the interest of many subscribers of this list.

Thanks,

Pine