[Wikimedia-l] Board resolutions on bylaw amendments and appointment of Foundation staff officers

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 18:01:49 UTC 2012

It's a good idea to make prep materials available a week in advance, to the
community as to the board.
Exceptions can be made for any materials that are sensitive in nature.

I can think of only one or two examples from the past few meetings.  Much
of the material is published afterwards anyway.

On the same subject, most draft resolutions can be worked out on meta as
well.  This might encourage more community-proposed resolutions for the
Board to consider, which would also be healthy.

SJ

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266