[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Input on new models

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 15:06:19 UTC 2012

Forwarding on behalf of Bence.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bence Damokos <bdamokos at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Subject: [Movementroles] Input on new models

Hi all,

Currently, the Chapters/Affiliations Committee is considering the
procedural elements needed for processing applications for the new
types of affiliates, the actual substance of the process largely
depend on the requirements and definition we use.

I would appreciate if you could take a look at a number of wiki pages
I have started [based on the similar pages for chapters and the
conclusions of this group] and provide feedback (which could range
from "seems good" to suggestions and actual edits for changes). My aim
is not to restart any debates that we have already concluded, rather
to make sure that the documents created reflect the final consensus
and nothing is left out and nothing controversial is added.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Thematic_Organizations (if
anyone can create a new map that shows the Amical regions, that would
be appreciated, as well)
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Step-by-step_thematic_organization_creation_guide
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requirements_for_future_thematic_organizations
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_User_Groups