[Wikimedia-l] CheckUser openness

John phoenixoverride at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 23:42:03 UTC 2012

PS I am not a former arb, do not have access to functionaries mailing list,
I do not have access nor have ever had access to any of the above including
Oversight. I was just throwing out autoconfirmed as a line in the sand, we
can adjust the line so that normal users can be notified while excluding
spambots. One point could be say 50 edits and at least a month old account?
The nature and required secrecy for such a open project is scary in this
regards.

John