[Wikimedia-l] 2011 Picture of the Year Competition

miya narniancat.miya at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 06:00:29 UTC 2012

Dear Wikimedians,

Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year competition committee announce
that we have extended the deadline for the first round voting in POTY
- to become later than the date announced in the former post.

Voting for Round 1 ends on Thuesday, 07 June 2012 21:00:00 [UTC].

For the detailed information of the contest is here:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Picture_of_the_Year/2011/Introduction

To see the candidate images just go to:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Picture_of_the_Year/2011/Galleries

Please enjoy our marvelous Featured Pictures of 2011.
Wikimedia Commons is interested in hearing your opinions.

Thanks,

Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:POTY/2011