[Wikimedia-l] Apparently, Wikipedia is ugly

Thomas Morton morton.thomas at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 25 19:44:23 UTC 2012

One of the key problems with the interface is that it doesn't do a lot to
seperate editing and reading.

I know the point is to make editing easy - and to encourage readers to
become editors. But realistically most of them will not - and we could do
significantly better in streamlining our anon. front end.

Tom