[Wikimedia-l] speedydeletion.wika.com lauched

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 13:37:45 UTC 2012

On 22 July 2012 07:09, Mike  Dupont <jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com> wrote:

> The problem with new articles from these places, and like india is that
> they have a very high deletion rate, and we need a way to save them. I am
> willing to put work into the articles on bands, artists, movies, atheletes
> etc , but also websites to save them.

(this is getting a bit en:wp-specific, but anyway)

Robert Horning just raised this on the Village Pump - he wants to get
article incubation going again:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Village_pump_%28policy%29#Article_Incubation..._how_sould_it_be_done_or_even_if_it_should_be_done.3F

I answered that the main barrier was just having people willing to do
it. You may want to mention your interest there.

- d.