[Wikimedia-l] FAQ - Board Resolution on Personal Image Hiding Feature

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 18:44:22 UTC 2012

Dan Rosenthal, 16/07/2012 20:01:
> It's like you read the first 14 words, ignored everything else, and twisted
> it around until it doesn't even resemble what he actually said....

Oh really?
<https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Jimbo_Wales&diff=prev&oldid=481889811>
What does it mean in your opinion then?

Anyway, letting this aside, will the board consider whether all slightly
affected communities agree with whatever request happened to receive
community support somewhere?
For instance, I'm not sure there's any simple solution which can be
implemented on a single wiki without affecting Commons.

Nemo