[Wikimedia-l] Fundraising updates?

Itzik Edri itzik at infra.co.il
Thu Dec 13 18:01:04 UTC 2012

Indeed, a good start, that I already checked.

The statistics shows only WMF data. Last year we had google docs file that
the chapters shared their numbers every day also.

And there is no indication to which banners running and their performance,
things that I'll like to see.

The fundraising team did some interesting changes this year, which will
be interesting to know their performances.

Itzik.