[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Fwd: Announcement: Wikimedia Foundation restructure (Global Dev & Engineering)

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 14:45:20 UTC 2012

On 7 December 2012 13:55, Pradeep Nair <prad2609 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I read through the document and was genuinely confused as to what was happening. This may be because I have little idea on the people and their positions presently.

I think the problem is that Sue's email was originally written for the
staff list and then shared here, so it assumes the kind of prior
knowledge of the WMF's organisation that staff will have, but that not
everyone here does.

Sue, is there a plan for a more formal public announcement of these
changes? If not, could a cheat sheet be created for people that aren't
too familiar with the WMF's internal structure?