[Wikimedia-l] Banners are too bright, too long

Keegan Peterzell keegan.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 06:07:35 UTC 2012

On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 6:15 PM, Mono <monomium at gmail.com> wrote:

> The facts banners started out being clean and nice. They are now expanded
> by default, bright yellow, full of text, and really quite annoying.

Let's rephrase this as a question for the fundraising team:
I think that the banners bothering the readers by the size and the color.
 Are the raising money that way that is exponential to the smaller, less
aggressively colored banners?  If there is no significant change, can we go
back to that?

If the answer to question one is Yes, then just click the x and move on.

Fundraising is dynamic, strategies shift in an hourly motion and a day
seems like a week.  This isn't science, it's economics, it's an art.

--
~Keegan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Keegan