[Wikimedia-l] conversations between WMF and non-English projects

Michael Peel michael.peel at wikimedia.org.uk
Sat Aug 4 17:25:56 UTC 2012

There's a very strong selection bias on this list towards those that can read English, and those that have the time to follow very long, convoluted discussions. ;-) I think Ziko's talking more about a low-traffic list with key issues/points concisely described, which is completely different from this list, or any other currently in existence.

(Note that there are currently 775 project wikis, of which only a few percent are in the English language - see [[Special:SiteMatrix]] on your favourite project wiki.)

Thanks,
Mike