[Wikimedia-l] Updated Terms of Use

Fabrice Florin fflorin at wikimedia.org
Sat Apr 28 18:23:49 UTC 2012

Kudos to the community and WMF teams for creating this outstanding document!

I love the brevity, clarity -- and yes, elegance -- of your human-readable summary.

I'm amazed that you managed to fit our most important goals, rights and responsibilities into just 12 bullet points.

It's an inspiring achievement, which I will seek to emulate in my own work.

Well done, everybody!

Fabrice

Fabrice Florin
Product Manager,