[Wikimedia-l] Wikipedians in Other Languages Needed

James Heilman jmh649 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:40:20 UTC 2012

Hello All

The project we have been working on to develop medical content and
translate it into other languages is going well. We have an initial set of
13 top importance GAs ready for translation by "Translators Without
Borders". Article should begin arriving in a couple of weeks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Medicine/Translation_task_force

We are looking at starting with an initial group of 9 languages and need
Wikipedians to help incorporate article into that wiki language in 7 of
them including: Croatian, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Persian, Romanian
and Turkish. If there are people with these language / wiki abilities who
wish to help volunteers would be much appreciated. Please sign up here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Medicine/Translation_task_force#People_involved_.28with_language_ability.29

Also if you know of anyone who is not on this list who might be interested
send them my way. Many thanks
--
James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian