[Wikimedia-l] ombudsmen commission

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sun Apr 22 21:58:39 UTC 2012

Hi Anne,

it was however common procedure to ask publicly for applications before
making a decision on who are the best candidates. Maybe they are the best
there are - maybe not, we'll never know.

As an unrelated sidenote, I still hope the committee will public an annual
report of her activities in summary (as I suggested a few members
privately).

Best,

Lodewijk