[Wikimedia-l] Editor retention implies social features

Jan Kučera kozuch82 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:56:29 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

I understand your objections. Surely privacy is a key here. We should
make "social" our way, taking in account various aspects of privacy
and commerce...

The goal definitely is rising the the number of editors... we should
do this through all possible ways... as someone wrote here the only
question is _how many resources_ (money etc.) is WMF wanting to invest
into editor retention...

Kozuch