[Wikimedia-l] Wiki Travel Guide

emijrp emijrp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 15:58:08 UTC 2012

2012/4/11 John Vandenberg <jayvdb at gmail.com>

> I agree that travel content is within the scope.  In addition to the
> content itself, which helps other people, the process of writing and
> communicating travel information is educational for the writer.
>
> There was a session about WikiTravel on at RCC2011 Canberra, where the
> need to change host was discussed, and forking generally was
> discussed.
>

> https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/University_of_Canberra/RCC2011/All_about_Wikitravel
>
> The wikiteam dumps of wikitravel are a bit old now; is someone working
> on making fresh dumps publicly available?
> https://code.google.com/p/wikiteam/downloads/list?can=2&q=wikitravel
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/wikiteam-discuss/0gSFlnxeKOo/discussion

Hi;

Furthermore, WikiTravel dumps generated by WikiTeam include only the last
revision for every article. WikiTravel server is a bit weak, and full
history exports fail.

We would like to download a full dump if available.

Regards,
emijrp

--
Emilio J. Rodríguez-Posada. E-mail: emijrp AT gmail DOT com
Pre-doctoral student at the University of Cádiz (Spain)
Personal website: https://sites.google.com/site/emijrp/