[Wikimedia-l] [Foundation-l] Volunteers Wanted: Funds Dissemination Process Advisory Group

Jan-Bart de Vreede jdevreede at wikimedia.org
Tue Apr 10 09:02:29 UTC 2012

Hi Thomas,

Getting the FDC "right" will be the most important thing to being able to provide resources to chapters and others that have great plans that further our movement goals. Doing this in a transparent and open way is an important requirement to getting it right. Not sure why you would want to rush this through?

At the same time this is a good heads up for those that are interesting in providing their expertise to the FDC.

Thank you Barry!

Jan-Bart